Protocol to Return to Massage Therapy Service
NEW: Self-Assessment Test Required Before Appointment
Click the link below and fill out 24 hours prior to your appointment:
The new normal – disinfect after each appointment, frequent hand washing, and mask wearing:
- Mask or shield required to enter the building & office. In the case that you forget, give me a call and I’ll meet you at the outside entrance with a mask ($3.00).
- Bring your own water. If you forget, box water (single use) is available.
- Wash your hands when you enter and before you leave the studio.
- 30 minutes between each client is allocated to clean and disinfect the treatment rooms and studio, including extra cleaning for high-touch areas (door handles, washroom, etc.).
- Waiting room is limited to 2 people at a time. Physical distancing rules apply.
- Social distancing will be practiced in the studio.
- Therapists complete Infection Prevention & Control Fundamental e-Learning.
- All new equipment added to promote a healthy studio. Includes: air purifier; Robot vacuum cleaner; floor and carpet steamers; no-touch soap and sanitizer dispensers; increased sanitizing products.
- Increased air flow in the treatment space. The window is open both during treatment and overnight. If it is too cool outside, the window is closed during treatment and opened after and in-between sessions.
Common symptoms that will rule you out for coming to the studio:
- Fever (temperature of 37.8C or greater)
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Hoarse voice
- Difficulty swallowing
- New taste disorder
- Nausea/vomit, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Runny nose, sneezing, nasal congestion
Note: we are still monitoring the situation regularly and maintain contact with regulatory body, government, public health and other relevant associations.
Thank-you! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
– Yvonne Osondu, RMT